This notice describes how Trafitec as data controller collects and processes your data in connection with the use of trafitec.dk and the associated and connected online services.
Data protection and handling of personal data
Please read this notice carefully so that you know how we process, use and disclose your personal data. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us at .
This Communication addresses the following topics:
- Categories of personal data and purposes
- Disclosure and transfer of personal data
- Storage period
- Your rights
- Contact person
- Amendments to the Communication
Categories of personal data and purposes
We collect and process the following types of personal data about you:
- IP address
- Behavioural data on the website
- Information provided in the competition
- Contact details
- Information related to the purchase of products
We process the personal data for the following purposes and on the legal basis stated:
- Participation in competitions (GDPR Art. 6(1)(b))
- Possibility to answer inquiries (GDPR Art. 6(1)(b))
- Management of user profiles (GDPR Art. 6(1)(b))
- Sending of newsletters (GDPR Art. 6(1)(a))
- Handling of purchases through trafitec.dk (GDPR art. 6(1)(b))
When we collect personal data for the above-mentioned purposes directly from you, you provide this data in order to use the website and the related and associated online services, as well as to participate in competitions or purchase products. You are not obliged to provide us with the data. The consequences of not providing the personal data are not being able to participate in competitions, contact Trafitec or use online services on trafitec.dk, as well as purchase products.
Disclosure and transfer of the personal data
The personal data will be disclosed to and shared with the following recipients on the legal basis indicated:
- Responsible for the shipment of prizes from competitions (GDPR Art. 6(1)(b))
- Tax authorities in the context of competitions (GDPR Art. 6(a)(c))
Access to personal data
We give our business partners access to personal data, including IT suppliers who store and process personal data on our behalf. Our business partners and suppliers must comply with Trafitec's instructions for storing and processing personal data. It is also Trafitec's responsibility that storage and processing is in accordance with data protection legislation.
We keep the personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes, but for no longer than
- Data collected on trafitec.dk is stored until the user asks for it to be deleted
- Contact information and details of the request are stored for a maximum of 12 months from the end of the request
- Competition data is stored for a maximum of 12 months after the prize has been sent and received
- Purchase information and delivery information from trafitec.dk is stored for a maximum of 6 years after the purchase has taken place, in accordance with the bookkeeping legislation
You can always request access to your personal data, subject to certain statutory exceptions.
You can also ask us to rectify or restrict the processing of your personal data.
You can ask to receive the personal data provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format if our processing of the data is based on your consent or a contract you have concluded with us (data portability).
We will delete your personal data upon request, unless we have a legal basis to continue processing.
You can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority such as the Data Protection Authority.
You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions about the protection of your personal data or wish to exercise your rights. You can contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to the notice
We reserve the right to modify this privacy notice.